27 December, 2009

First and Foremost

Okay, I have an admission to make. This isn't my first attempt at a blog. I have started another before but I never managed to keep up with it. I have a little more time online now that I am working slightly more sociable hours and I would like to sort of keep a record of what happens in my life, without the need for a whole load of paper or a book or whatever.

So for all those (ha, ha) who don't know who I am:

My name is Hugh and I was born and live in New Zealand. I am married to Christi from Illinois, USA and we have 3 kids(2 Girls and 1 Boy) together. We live near Auckland, New Zealand, about 100 metres from a beach(yes, it is very nice).
I am currently working for a food wholesaler in the liquor department. I have been with this company for almost 4 years, mostly part-time. Up until August this year(2009) my main job was being a printer with a company in Central Auckland.
I hope to be able to do at least weekly updates to this blog, but my minimum self-requirement is monthly. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment